miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2009

Welcome to my blog....!!!!! Gaby :P



Hi, dear! My name is Gabriela Fuenmayor, but you can call me Gaby.


I'm from Maracaibo, I live in Maracaibo, in Urb. Lago Azul.


I'm 23 yeras old and study Informatic Engineering at Urbe. My favorite subjects is web page.

I love music, dancing, sing, surfing the net, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, I enjoy chocolate, my family, my country, I like cinema.

I hate onions, smoking, listening to champeta and hard rock , getting up early on the weekend, violence, injustice, and washing the dishes.

My dream is to travel to Europe, visit The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I also want to learn to speak English, French, and Italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house and car, get married and start a family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can understand English, but I need to practice more, because difficult is speaking. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class


1 comentario: